Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bugger
Because semi-autos in general suck. The lack of training by the police force - that is they can't hit stuff caused the need for high-capacity magazines. If they could shoot straight there would have been no need for the [bleep] semi-autos.

The saddest thing about dumb ass fugking comments like this is that the concept of "fire and maneuver" was developed between WWI and WWII and was the basis of an increased ammo capacity in combination of a higher rate of fire than could be achieved by a bolt action.

In other words, it's 1910ish type thinking.

Nope moving to high capacity [bleep] semi-autos is the same thinking that got so many Marines killed in Vietnam when they were forced to carry the high capacity worthless M-16’s.

Make up for lack of training and lack of being able to hit anything with more bullets. 50,000 bullets shot for every Vietcong killed.

My brothers who went in the Army instead of the Marines said their training with the M-16’s were a joke.

I don’t have to pull the trigger 20 times to hit something!
But for those that can’t hit squat “Spray and Pray”.

You can have your plastic pieces of junk. No thanks for me.

Last edited by Bugger; 08/31/22.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally