It seems to me that it's been a long time since she did what she did. That's a long time to hate anyone, especially for the actions of a very stupid and silly woman. I wasn't there so maybe I should just STFU. However, I really would like to see all that hate channeled toward the real enemies of this country. The world banks, the federal reserve, Soros, the Rothchilds, Bilderbergs and the rest of those slimy bastards that want to destroy this country. They're the real enemy. Channel the hate against real enemies, not the actions of a dumbass priveliged rich girl whose daddy was a movie star.

You all fought over there. I didn't. Maybe just good luck, I don't know. I did my time, 1960 to 1964 in cushy Las Vegas and Korea in the Air Force. FWIW, Vegas was a drag. Hate her if you want but we'd all be better off if we hated the REAL enemy, the world bank and the federal reserve. Think about it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE