Last time I was "home".....I was frequenting a pub after work everyday, this young man about 20 would come and sit with me for a BS, he used to call me BC, an intelligent and fine looking young man.

Several months later I was back here in BC and on the news was this young man's picture as a Canada wide warrant was issued...he had shot and killed 2 people in BC, its drugs and gangs. I witnessed the "indians" go and tell a notorious motor cycle gang to get out of their territory, and they aren't kidding.

They are not to be fugged with, unless you don't mind dealing with someone who may easily be 300-400lbs, which many are. You never, ever go to the rez, unless, ahhhh never mind.

I also witnessed guys well over 300 lbs looking for someone to punch out, they found em, and punch out they did. They will just pull out a giant bag of weed and roll a joint and smoke it in the bar, nobody says anything. They robbed the bar while I was nearby, my friend was actually in the bar and they wanted to beat them up before they stole the booze.

I was with my friend, and a group of "friendlies"....they were talking Cree to one another for about a half an hour then turned to me and said....hey 673, do you want to come with us up to a nearby town, and kick the shyte out of some white guys that want to call us savages? ...No thanks, I got stuff to do.
These 5 guys were 300-400lbs, not fat, and off they went.

I was witness to several other acts of extreme violence.
There are only 2,000 people in the town, and I was only there for 2 months LOL.

With all that said, generally,they are an intelligent and beautiful people, and it is no wonder their traditional territory is from Quebec to BC, with few exceptions.