Was bored over the weekend so I decided to get the R7 out and test a few different pellets that I have accumulated. I shot 5) 5 shot groups from 25 yards. All from a plastic shooting table with a Caldwell Rock Jr front rest and bag rear rest. It was hot as heck out so I only shot 1 group of each then had to get back to the AC.
Happy to find that the cheap Crosman Premier Hollow Points performed excellent, even better than the very expensive JSB Exacts. Although more testing will probably put the JSB's ahead due to the quality of the pellets. As expected the pointed Crosman Copperheads were not very good. One surprise to me was the RWS Diabolo Basics. These have been my preference indoors at short (10yd) range. Outdoors they really opened up. There was a very light breeze and the flat nose/poor bc showed. Beman Bearcubs were right in the middle as far as accuracy. Anyway, fun way to waste an hour or so.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope