Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by zcm82
I've had pretty poor results with the newer RP brass. I got a new-ish couple of green bags of 308 Win last year with a bunch of the primer pockets so loose the primers were falling out. Not after firing... just falling out with handling during loading.

Some 10-ish year old 250 Savage RP I picked up last year has been all over the place for dimensions, some of it was so overdiameter near the head it wouldn't even fit in the chamber.

I'll be staying away from it once what I have is toast.

There’s a strong possibility that was some pre-bankruptcy stuff. I have a POC at the Remington ammo plant and he said Vista has revamped a few things and have new machines, but he did not specify for what.

Probably some new vending machines in the break room

Ha ha. That is funny. Sad to hear about the new R-P brass being that bad. I have not bought any new R-P brass for a long time!!! Generally just buying once fired stuff, for harder to get brass like my new 300 RSAUM. I've used a lot of R-P brass over the years though. Most of it being 90's stuff and it was excellent.. I have bought new WW and that schidt is garbage. When I buy new brass, I go with Lapua, Horandy, Sig Sauer and Starline. Those are the better companies that get my money when I'm buying new brass.. Remington and Winchester: Hell no..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA