Originally Posted by Big Stick
Your proposed build sounds sweet and I LOVE said chambering,with (5) rifles so chambered running from a Barrett FC to a Ruger RAPER. Hint.

I've yet to see a CA of any flavor worth a fhuqk and you'll undoubtedly be tickled with said blueprint,which will make the CA easy to forget. Hint.

What are you gonna do for glass? I'm going Gen2 2-12x FFP Mil Lit Bitch,on the HAVAK. Hint...........

To be fair, I've bought 5 CAs over the last couple of years and they all have been fine, quality as expected and shoot well enough, all wear McMillans. I've sold off two and will eventually sell off the others as I'd much rather have something that I build DIY with a Tenacity or similar (pre-fits only of course). I've got a few remaining Win 70s that I built a few years ago that will be available in a pinch so it's mostly about entertainment these days. The Tenacity's machining makes it easy for someone like me without a lather or necessary skills to cobble together some parts and build a rifle.

The current 6mm wears a Leupold 5HD 3-15x44 so that's what's going on the new 6mm. I have a number of 5HDs but I haven't really twisted the turrets much to tell if they will track as hopeful.

Looks like you have a few Arkens that need a place to roost.

Last edited by 257Bob; 09/08/22.