Originally Posted by ldholton
Inertia driven I assume. A smaller person not holding it firmly can cause some issues like you describe. May not be the case but that's the first thing I would check into. Also make sure the ammo you're shooting is up to their minimum standards . Sometime 20 gauges are a bit more finicky

Correct it is inertia. I was thinking the same thing and tried it myself for about 10 rounds and had 2 jams.

Originally Posted by 10Glocks
How is it jamming? It is jamming while ejecting? Jamming when feeding? Is is jamming with heavier loads, or just lighyt dove loads? Did you clean it thoroughly before it started jamming?

It is jamming while ejecting. The fired shell just about ejects but gets stuck, and obviously the next round gets stuck under it. I have not tried any heavier loads out of it yet as I have been letting him shoot it and didn’t want to give him too much recoil to start. I’ll try some 3” shells myself to see if it continues to jam. The gun was pretty loaded with grease when I bought it but it was stripped down and fully cleaned.

Last edited by Motown; 09/10/22.