Originally Posted by Bearcat74
My T1x shoots fantastic with CCI sv and the Norma tac22. We have a small group of guys that get together once a month to shoot and have a fun competition shooting a 22 usbr card, a game of battle ship vs another shooter and the kyl rack. I won the last match with my T1x and swfa 12x combo.

One guy that shoots a voodoo wasn’t there and he is an excellent shooter as well as another with a several thousand dollar custom. That said, my card was only a few points off their highest card so the little T1x is quite the shooter.

A few guys are looking at buying one now after our last match.

They seem to be impressive shooters. I would expect that from Tikka. Any issues with feeding or ejection? I know the early ones had some issues. As I've said before, some of the shoots my club does (most all head to head), I need a rifle that functions 100%. 1 little f up and you lost the match. Even our KNY shoots are ran head to head. To me, that is the only way to go, unless you are shooting straight up bullseye for score. It adds a little more challenge and nerves to the matches. A lot of guys fail under extreme stress and if your rifle is not up to the task, you might as well stay at home. Had a guy try a Christensen arms Ranger and boy was that a fu cked ordeal.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA