Hatari just wanted to know about the OWS as a source. But let me tell youse guys a little anecdote about Dave Cumberland, the man. In one of the frequent economic crashes the lumber market causes around here I was taking any and all work I could find. Gravy was thin and watery around the Flint Estate. Dave calls, "you the guy with the shop truck that works on equipment ?"...."Yup". An appointment is made to get his little forklift going, work is done within an hour, normally I wouldn't charge but times are hard, so he offers cash or check. I gratefully accept the check and he says that doesn't seem like enough ( seems like it was 75 bucks), why don't you pick something out here in the warehouse. So I go browsing, unbelievable, piles of gun stuff, ammo, mil surplus, reloading gear from the old Hollywood gun shop...well, I made the mistake of picking up a Springfield 1898 Krag leaning in the corner. He looked at it, I forgot I had that...it's yours, take it with you. Even in those days a 400 buck rifle, easy. I protested weakly and took it. Got feeling guilty that winter and brought him a few loads of firewood, we remained friends until he moved away. A small man with a big heart.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.