Bexar County Sheriff's Office
Sdesrtonopl5087gguiai01mh716t6uh36245hc55805l1591iu54t0ciaci ·
BCSO ARRESTS SUSPECT IN POSSESSION OF MULTIPLE ILLEGAL AUTOMATIC FIREARMS
On September 13, 2022, members of the BCSO’s Organized Crime Unit, Street Crimes, Gang Unit, & SAPD HIDTA worked in conjunction to locate and arrest Elijah Freabe, 20, on an active felony arrest warrant for Possession of Criminal Instrument or Security Instrument. This warrant was issued due to Freabe having distributed and sold switches. Switches are illegal devices that are placed on weapons to turn semi-automatic weapons into illegal automatic weapons.
At the time of Freabe’s arrest, he was found to be in possession of three Glock switches and an AK-47 style assault rifle.
A search warrant was then issued and executed at his residence in the 300 block of Timbercreek Drive, Poteet, Texas.
Through the course of the investigation, investigators located
-Three handguns
-Two rifles
-Several fifty round ammunition drums
-Numerous extended magazines
-Bulk ammunition
-Rifle sears
-A suppressor
-17 grams of marijuana
-$5,600.00
-Numerous firearm parts
Of the five firearms recovered from the residence, three of them had been modified with Glock switches and/or sears. The modifications changed the factory semi-automatic firearms to illegal automatic fire. ATF classifies these firearms as “machine guns”.
Freabe was then transported to the Bexar County Jail South Tower for booking. Additional charges will be filed against Freabe for the additional evidence seized during the execution of the search warrant.
Attribute the following to Sheriff Javier Salazar, “The ease with which criminals can get their hands on guns is alarming enough. Now more often, law enforcement officers are encountering fully automatic weapons in the hands of hardened criminals, such as in this case. This was a great job on behalf of all officers and agencies involved.”

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter