Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
To find a decent deal on a stock. Anyhow been awhile since I been to the lgs, when I go I usually end up in their back room with miscellaneous stuff talking brass, bullets, stocks, reloading equipment all used. I usually dig through the barrel with stocks. Never know might find a decent pre 64 stock. One time found a post 64 featherweight stock in that barrel for $100 bucks. Anyhow I’m digging I find this stock it’s an adl style stock looks like a bell and Carlson stock looked at the price $75 bucks that should worth it. Thing looks like it never been used. Being adl style stock must be for a Remington 700, hey I have 700 that needs a better stock. Bell and Carlson arent bad stocks I figured at the time. So I pay the asking price they wouldn’t go down on the price. So I snap a few pictures when I get home send a pm to akwolverine asking him what he thought of my deal of the day. He seems to know stocks as well. He replies back with that’s not for a Remington and his next reply surprised me he said it’s for a model 70 and it’s a McMillan stock?? I asked how he knew he goes Remington have a round receiver. Oh that’s right come on guys I own one remigton 700 and it’s a adl with a Remington plastic stock so cut me some slack. Two it has the lug cut out like a model 70. I asked how you know it’s a McMillan he’s said easy the shape, no checkering etc. he also said it’s for a short action possibly wsm. I have both so I will find out for sure which one.

Anyhow pictures of my $75 dollar find. BSA will have to scour gunshops for a longtime to beat this buy..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

VERY good find!!!! I don't think I can beat that one. Glad to see someone else out there finding some good deals too. What are you going to put it on?? Let us know if it fits one of your rifles.

AkWolverine helped me narrow it down by the pattern, it’s for a new haven short action. I have a 300 wsm that should fit in it??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.