Heck I’ve run 50gr IMR 4064 with a Sierra 180 Pro-Hunter for the last 30 or so years in my Dad’s MkII and my Uncle’s MkII Lightweight High Grade after I inherited it. Mostly cause it shoots sub-MOA in them both and cause it clocks Whitetails handily. I can’t remember if it was one of Ken Waters Pet Loads or if I worked it up from the Speer Manual or both. Kinda bummed about Sierra discontinuing the 180gr Pro-Hunter Spitzer. I bought another 500 when I heard. Should last near forever at the rate we go thru them now. My Dad is 89 now and he uses about five or six rounds a year. Three to check his zero and two or three more to take his buck and a doe plus whatever any wandering coyote may require. I generally only occasionally hunt with the High Grade just cause I have other rifles I enjoy more but as I am starting to age I am beginning to appreciate the easy accuracy, light ish weight and the Shotgun like handling. The same 50 gr load works great with other 180gr bullets it just shoots 1 to 1.5 MOA which is in any reality more than enough for any use I’m likely to put a 30-06 Semi-auto or otherwise to. As I recall it goes about 2700fps +\- 20 fps.