Bob,

I'm not trying to take work away from a gunsmith. If you go with a good one you can feel assured that they will do you right and/or make it right if needed with a second try, but......

If you have basic "do it yourself" abilities, you could probably fix this with a Wyatt's center feed mag box. It is set up so that there are integrated feed rails in the top of the magazine that are turned in for a centerfeed design. It is a drop in fit (for same mag box length), but usually requires that you grind the top of the rails down a little bit to make sure they don't contact the bolt. If you have a dremmel and a proper grinding bit it is a realatively simple procedure. It takes a little time to grind, check fit, grind, etc.... It may cost you one round in the mag.

I put one on a M7 that I had rebarreled to .358. It would feed "sometimes" before....if you jammed the bolt hard enough. Brass and bullet tips looked like shark chew toys...... Now it feeds smooth as silk. Very nice.

Here's a link to the centerfeed box that drops in to the same length mag box (they have an extended that requires action work), you can back it up to the home page:
http://www.wyattsoutdoor.com/cfesix.html

They were really nice and got it out to me immediately.

Hope this helps,

JCM