Thanks for the suggestions and sorry I did get back sooner but I'm retired and of the seven days in the week, everyone and everything needed my attention today. At least it was better than yesterday where I didn't have much going on but it all was a disaster.

I don't know what happened, I had lubed the pad just 5 rounds earlier after another case balked a little. The other cases were slippery, almost to the point they may have had too much lube on them. These were once fired range pick ups that I got from the shooter. Except for the one mentioned above and the one that got stuck, the other 23 cases went off without a hitch.

I'll have to check and see if the manufacturer will remove the case before I take hammer an punch to it. If not, I'll hit Fastenall up and see if they something to remove the broken tap. Tomorrow I'll make a path to where I keep my tools, the garage is chock full of yard sale stuff for next weekend. I grabbed the tap set that came in a "181 master tool set" which is part of the sale. I suppose I'll have to mark down the kit now.

Oh, I do have an RCBS stuck case remover but I lent to my stepson. I was just going to drill and tap the case, turn it upside down in the press, stack washers to fit over the hole in the press, and pop it out with the screw. I should waited until it was all done before patting myself on the back for my creativity.

Last edited by woodmaster81; 09/23/22.