Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Geno67
That is the way it is in Missouri a CCW permit you can actually carry more places than what most are calling constitutional carry.

Myself my thoughts are a bit mixed on this subject. CCW you at least get some training though it may be minimal improve your at least somewhat capable.

The "constitutional carry" anybody with no training or knowledge at all can stick a loaded gun in their pocket so to speak and go down the street. That is not always a great deal in my opinion all you have to do is go to the local public shooting range and watch people.

But I do agree everyone has the right to protect their self I support the second amendment 100%. But too many unknowledgeable and unskilled idiots out there.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
Understand it just fine. And agree. But some people need to go to a public shooting range that is unsupervised and watch people it is downright spooky and those people packing around a loaded gun and any place.

And your solution is to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens, incrementally at first, so it is ok!

Thanks
so getting some training is a bad idea to you and to restricted got it...

Did I say that? Typical...

Explain your "understanding" of 'shall not infringe...'
I wrote up and offered as an idea of a solution not to have a government issued permit. You just have to prove you have adequate training if you were asked by law enforcement. And you said that was too restrictive just above.

Show a document as proof to a gov official...hmmm lol.

What is this adequate training? To whom?

Does a father teaching his son to hunt and shoot qualify? Or does one, in your fantasy world, have to go to an 'approved' training facility? Who certifies and approves these training facilities?

Who determines what is to be taught?

Etc...

Clearly, you do not understand what you are addressing or I missed it.

Ymmv