Well, if I had my druthers, every able body'd man in the border states would be at the border, armed to the teeth and prepared to repel boarders. If the feds get upset, tell them to get out of the way because they either cannot or will not do what we pay them for.
If I was in charge, the border would be closed, no exceptions. Illegals found in this country immediately deported. Those smuggling drug? Probably summary execution. You gonna carry a load of drugs when you know that if you're caught, it's lights out. Cartel will probably do the same to those who refuse. Tango Sierra.
If anyone here decides that I'm anti-Mexican people, think again. My late wife was Mexican and native American. Half my kids in laws are Mexican. They're good people. My beef is against the illegals and drug smugglers.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE