There seems to be some contact on the rear pillar. But that shows something I had issues with with my Salvages (which now shoot nice).
I think I actually got out a soldering iron and heated the pillars and they came right out, I replaced them with "real" pillars, basically a different kind of tubing, cut a bit longer than the factory items so the action screws don't squish plastic, just steel. I think on one pillar, I just needed to heat it, move it and slip a hot washer into the front screw hole and everything was fine, resulted in a nice "hard" screw torque and pretty groups.

On the rear pillar, my rifles (a 10 FP and a Stevens 200) have the "old" trigger with the dingus/bolt release/cocking indicator, and I ground out the front portion of the dingus thingie so I could put a 360 degree full-circle rear pillar with support both in front and back of the rear action screw. Without the back part of the pillar, there's some action springing and you have to get the torque (not much) exactly perfect every time or it's a different rifle.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.