Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Ok for folks that have never done anything in LE.....

Day one schiet if you are working around a rail yard or tracks is to request dispatch to contact said rail company (U.P., Bnsf, whatever) to stop all traffic. Especially if you're in a pursuit or high risk stop that ends near OR ON railroad tracks, stop all rail traffic. Last thing you want is to get smushed by a train or a suspect fleeing on foot to get smushed.

That wasn't done. Either due to incompetence or idiocy. People make mistakes, and these people made a few.
LOL,
I suppose that call would go something like this,
“Hey, dispatch, yeah officer dumbfuqk here, yeah I parked my vehicle on the tracks, yeah it still running, but that’s not the point, the point is I have to collect a suspect, handcuff her and put her into the squad while it’s on the tracks, I need you to contact the Railroad and have all train traffic in the are stopped until I decide to move my squad, thank, officer dumbfuqk out”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.