Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Spypoint will most likely send you a new camera if they won’t reset by there instructions.

Well, I hope your luck with Spypoint service is better than mine. We run several cell cameras with 7 of them being Spypoint. Right now only one of the Spypoint is putting anything out consistently.

Try to call support and expect well over an hour of wait time. Try the chat support and it is worse. You can leave a call back number, which I did yesterday, still waiting on that call back. "IF" you do talk to them expect them to tell you to "reformat" the SD Card - that is their standard answer (again if you are able to talk to them). They also want you to have the camera in hand when calling - OK but isn't the whole point of having it to leave it on the property to take pictures? Oh, and expect to update versions pretty often too.

FYI...I finally talked to someone when I chose the option to buy something. They answered immediately. Said they would send me an email with the latest fix - still haven't received that email either. We are going to Tacticam exclusively.

Read my post above the one you quoted. While they did replace the camera I had go bad it took some work on my end. Did a lot of google searches on fixes and told them I did all those “fixes” before I called support. Soon as I received the new camera I sold it. I have one in service now and will use it until it breaks or a bear walks off with it. But I won’t buy another one. Was getting 5-10 pictures a week when I paid the $15/month. Wouldn’t you know the first time I did the $5 plan I got all 250 pictures within the first 2 days.