Just a few minutes ago I opened two letters from UPS with charges of $-0.03 each, i.e. credit memos.

I have no clue what they are for since I haven't shipped anything UPS in ages. Each has an invoice number and a shipper number which mean nothing to me, for goods delivered on a date I never sent or received anything. There was a payment stub attached to each letter for that -3 cents which I need to return to get the credit.

Also included in each was an envelope that I'm supposed to add a 50 something cent stamp to and mail in to get 3 cents taken off my next charge.

They spent a lot more than 6 cents to send me two 3 cent credit memos and I'm supposed to spend over a dollar to get a 6 cent total credit on an account I haven't used in literally 10 years. Yeah.

So, what I'm thinking is that I won't send it in, then whatever funky billing procedure they have will add a minus late charge to those minus 6 cents, I won't pay that either and on and on and eventually they will owe me $-1,000.00. wink And if they don't pay I'll sue them for it...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!