Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
What makes these scopes unique? Or worthy of a new release? Do they track properly and hold zero after impacts?

The fact that any company attempts to sell any optic without proof of these qualities is beyond me. Why aren’t these very basic and fundamental qualities tested and marketed? Especially when a new model is released. Everything else is secondary! I hope these scopes are fantastic, but I’d like to see more testing an stuff that matters.

A little background details should clarify some questions.

Sightron is owned by Kenko. Kenko is THE main optics mfg in the Philippines. When you see "Made in Philippines" on any brand scope chances are it was made by Kenko. As the owner of Sightron you can feel pretty warm and fuzzy knowing that Kenko makes sure that scopes with the Sightron name on them get amazing quality control as well as being able to be priced more competitively. Sightron has a strong history of producing quality scopes.

Thanks. I thought Kenko was their Japanese manufacturer for their higher end scopes and their Philippines manufacturer was for their lower end models? No?

Regardless, what kind of testing has been done on these scopes to show tracking and durability?

Last edited by SDHNTR; 10/01/22.