Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Are you making a problem where none exist? How do the loads shoot? You didn`t mention that..

Sounds like a problem. However, I'd contact RCBS. They will handle the situation pretty quickly. They will want for JG to send the sizing die in with a piece of once fired brass, but they will get him fixed up. I don't mess around with any other die company or anything other than FL RCBS die sets. I have had a couple issues with them. One was just the opposite of JG's on a 300wm. Neck tension was too light and the short neck did not help matters. RCBS sent me a new die and it works perfectly now. They are a great company to deal with, so I stick with them. I broke the leaf spring on my priming arm last night and contacted them. They sent an email this morning saying they are sending out a new priming arm. No worries.. I looked on ebay and they are roughly $20. I could buy one, but I bet I get the new one from RCBS quicker..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA