I couldn’t care any less about Ukraine, Russia, or even Japan. I’m mostly worried about a 17 YO who will be draft eligible in 1 year, I have no issues defending this nation, I just don’t want him defending someone elses in this day and age. I care about our great nation USA and how it’s being destroyed by the politicians in Washington. I’m also guilty of sitting on my butt doing nothing which means more than calling or emailing local reps which I have done numerous times for the WVCDL.

Why try to do anything when no one else will back you? You’re crazy, or a dumb fuqk. The money flow to Ukraine isn’t going to stop by what’s posted in this forum. FJB can sign a paper and send them more, who cares if anyone writes Ukraine a check, it’s nothing compared to whats flowing out of Washington. And yes, the war machine is running things. IMO, the oil industry will not stand against them, they know they will be shutdown too.

I’ve sat here all evening listening to the Texas-WVU game (Texas stomped WVU) and reading/commenting in this thread. My “russian hate” smartassk comments seem to keep things lively.

You guys have a good night.