I spent an hour in the Tridelphia Cabelas Thursday. The Gun Library was full. Plenty of bolt rifles, levers and shotguns. I was only interested in LH Bolt rifles, of which there was only one, a Blaser R93. Nice rifle. But out of my price range. Several Pre-64 M70's with "not bad" prices.

PLENTY of ammo of all flavors, also at "not bad" pricing for current environment ($25-$40 per box). Zero empty shelves. Plenty of shotgun and pistol powders in the reloading section. Not so much rifle powder. Almost walked out with an 8lb jug of US869. However, not loading any big boomers at the moment...

Fondled a LH Tikka T3x SS SL in 7RM with the grippy camo coating. I like it. If it had been a .270 / 6.5x55 / 6.5CM, it would be headed to my FFL. Also handled a Savage Impulse. Initially, somewhat interested in the ambidextrous bolt swap option. However, after handling it, zero interest. It is a BRICK.

First time ever at the Tridelphia store. Time well spent checking stuff out. But, at the end of the hour, nothing I couldn't live without...