I've been using Accurate 4064 as a replacement for the now discontinued IMR4320 for the past year or so. I've gotten the same level of accuracy in most cartridges with similar charge ranges. The velocity isn't quite up to 4320's level, but 4320 was not a barnburner in most cartridges anyway.

I've also been using a lot of CFE Pistol of late, mostly as a alternate for when 2400 was scarce. It has been very readily available, fairly cheap by today's standards, and the accuracy has been equal to or beyond what I was getting with 2400 in most cartridges. You can't push the same speeds as you can with the slower burning magnum handgun powders, but they're respecatble mid to upper-mid level loads that are both efficient and very good shooting.

I've recently upicked up some Vihtvuori N120 and N130 as an alternative to the unobtanium for years H4198, but have yet to start any load development, so we'll see how that goes one of these days. The N series have just been available, and generally cheaper than Hodgdon rifle powders, so I figured I'd give them a whirl. They'll be my first foray into the Finnish magic dust.