Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope you're all well and keeping cool enough for this time of year.

It's pretty crazy how hot it gets in the afternoon isn't it? A buddy and I were chatting about chasing elk this week, but we're looking at mornings only and not that far from the rig because the meat would spoil so fast now.

Thanks for the link, it'll be interesting to see what Crown Prince Socks does, but hopefully you'll forgive me if I believe he'll either misrepresent the truth or just not answer - again.

You are spot on in my view, on your assessment of how the Greens, NDP and Libs were in lockstep. Interesting and appropriate choice of words too it would seem.

During the Trucker Protest some independent news person on YouTube interviewed Prince Sock's brother. He stated words to the effect of, "My brother isn't acting normal" and "They have something on him to make him do this"....

Maybe his brother needs a tinfoil hat and maybe he doesn't?

It seems to me that neither Socks or Jagmeet are Mensa candidates exactly, so somebody has to be writing the script then don't they?

One random thought that did occur to me is that if the Libs upper management - whomever they might be - need to jettison Socks as he's obviously becoming wildly unpopular.... Well this might be the golden opportunity to do that might it not?

Just a random thought, but what better time to proclaim they're shocked and appalled by Socks' going rogue on them? Never know I suppose.

All the best, thanks again and good hunting.

Dwayne
I hear you on the warm weather.
I have once again learned that even though it is not ideal hunting conditions, being out there prior to any weather moving in is crucial for success. I have never seen it so dry.

I did see a stunning amount of game 24-36 hours prior too this change in weather, still processing the experience lol. The relationship between fire and ungulates is an interesting one.

Its encouraging to see some push back on guns grabs etc...from the Provinces, inspired by individuals from the grassroots.