Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’d wait. The home market has and will continue to stagnate as interest rates go up. The real pain of the recession hasn’t hit yet. There will be bargains to be had by mid ‘23 and it’s very likely that 80% will be 100% buy mid ‘23.
To give an example of what is coming I’m in the trucking business as an owner operator. I pull port freight. There are more open steamship books starting in mid December than there were when the whole world was in lockdown. Ports I go into daily should be stacked and packed right now with Christmas freight. It’s scary how empty they are. In the last three months it has gone from taking four or five hours to get a container to twenty minutes. It’s only getting worse. Everyone remembers 2008. Well it hit my industry in late November ‘06. That’s over a year before everything else collapsed. It’s starting again. This time they’re raising rates into a contracting economy. In ‘08 they sent the Fed funds rate to near zero. The coming crash is going to make ‘08 look like a booming economy.

Thanks for that perspective...

This is why 24HC is so GREAT... Diversity of trade/profession and Free Speech.

Thank you Rick Bin... and others.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.