Originally Posted by Malcolm
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
McCulloch chainsaws…..pssshaww my friend. This is the campfire and very obviously.. Stihl country.

Lemme guess…..you probably even use Leupold scopes and push feed actions.

I can’t help you with anything mechanical whatsoever but I am sure if there’s an answer to your question you’ll find it here. 👍….one of them might even be the right answer. 😂

Good luck with your search for a new saw.

Gas gets to the carb one way ,through the bulb.. I didn't know that until I figured it out about 4 1/2 seconds ago , then I read it for real 2 posts above. What a relief to have fixed another broken tool that will last a lifetime and was sucking air into the gas line before it was reaching the carb. Thanx +. Malcolm.

Hey I don't use a scope at all but I have a hard time focusing on the front and rear sights . I like a Weaver scope though and have a couple of them in 3 power (K3).

Malcom, the campfire seem to own Stihl more than other brands, but don't despair a McCulloch can still get the job done. This Super Pro 125C has been in my family since the 1970s. My Grandfather bought it new to help supplement his farm income by cutting whiskey bolts. My Dad used it on side logging jobs, I keep it running and use it occasionally.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime