I love Trump and what he did but I like DeSantis a lot too. I'd not mind a Trump with DeSantis vp for 2024 and DeSantis for 2028 and 2032 but I think our country is to evil in general to deserve good leaders. I fear we'll need a few much harder years to wake people up. I look back at the Trump years as the good years. During Obama I went 7 years without a raise and everything felt dark and dreary. That's how the Biden years feel.

We need a positive inspiring leader again but the self loathing self destructive left demands something much darker and will cheat and do anything to get it. If I was more confident we could get it back once lost I'd say let them have it a few more years as it self destruction but that's what they want to destroy our country and way of life. At some point only lots of blood will get it back. My question is have we already crossed that line?

I'd like to see Trump back in because I think this time he'd start by really cleaning house in the agencies. That's why the entrenched swamp can never let him in again. Maybe DeSantis can get in because he's a fighter but has a bit more agreeable style to those with easily hurt feelers. Either way if a republican gets back in he needs to send 90% of the DC area packing looking for new non government jobs and put up want ads in the middle states.

Bb