Originally Posted by Idaho1945
I would love to be able to say a little bit more about this but I can't. I would also like to show the video of the Montana white tail I shot at 123 yds facing me but don't know how. One shot kill & went right down. Would also like to show the photo of the one I shot at 180 ys & the one at just under 220 yds but if you weren't there you wouldn't believe it anyway. Both one shot kills.
Mbogo2106, one of the other grandson's got a 6X6 bull this morning, it closes tomorrow. They are out there now, getting it out, I'll try to show photo's tomorrow, thanks. As I was reading John's reply I got this photo of another one of my grandson's with his 5X5 bull, 750 yds ranged with his 280 Ackley Improved, 2 shots, both were hits.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
First photo is a buck taken at just under 220 yds with the 10.5" 357 Maximum & 173 gr Keith bullet, second buck was at a range 180 yds with a 180 gr cast bull. The antelope was on a Utah depredation hunt at 155 yds with a 180 gr cast bullet. The doe mule deer was on the same Utah depredation hunt at 136 yds with the 357 Maximum & the same 180 gr cast bullet. This was with 2 different Maximums. I have a lot more, plus the video.

Dick

Very nice and great shooting on the buck in the 1st post.

I'm assuming the 173gr Keith performed well for you also? I have a bunch loaded with 2400 and they shoot great out of my 6 inch Security Six. I've been threatening for years to use it on deer.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309