Originally Posted by 805
Looks like an awesome AZ elk season. Congrats on all the success. Good to see Casey is still around and doing good!

Just curious what’s Harvest score? Those hats look great.

Hey just saw this. So Harvest Score is a new hunting app launching shortly that will be a platform for hunters to record (pictures), store, and score their game. There will be other features like mapping and scouting etc, a lot is in the works. One very exciting thing about it is the 3D modeling they will offer. Essentially you can take a 360 degree video of the antlers with your phone and the program will score it *accurately*. B&C, SCI etc but also a total volume and and their own Harvest Score which will essentially count measurements without the deductions

Now for B&C say, they’d have to adopt the program to count it in their books. Which they may never do. But the program will give you a score say within an inch of what an official scorer would measure so it would be a good way for someone interested in having their animal officially scored to know what to expect and, a good way for the average Joe to know what he has

As I said a lot is in the works, it’s not just a trophy Hunter type app

Here’s a link to the website. Things are just getting started, app should be available in the App Store soon. And anyone interested there is a wait list to get on the first beta release of the app. This is free:)

Harvest Score

Oh, and yes I also dig the hats. Merchandise not yet available through the website but if you’re interested I think they have some for sale. Info@harvestscore.com