Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I know it's cheap guys, but I'm a titewad a lot of times. I won't shoot anything Remington rimfire. That schidt is garbage anymore. I used to love yellowjackets. Those were the schidt right there, but when ammo was hard to find, it seemed like Federal was still able to produce the Automatch. I'm one that can appreciate that effort on their part. I've posted these before, but there goes:

Ruger 10-22 with Kidd barrel:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No "cherry picking". I'm showing the good with the bad..

I shoot automatch in a s&w model 41 in bullseye matches. Shoots very well, Had a guy show up last weekend with Remington thunderbolt. Lol I can’t make this up lol..he goes this stuff shoots horrible. So I gave him a handful of the federal automatch and some cci standard. Afterwards he’s like man they both shot pretty good. My friend and me said afterwards who brings thunderbolt to a bullseye match lol..

Ha ha.. I have seen that too. Makes you shake your head huh? One of my buddies in Washington is like that. An old retired Airborne Ranger. Hell of a good dude. He's 80, but still shoots quite well. Well, last year when we were having a know your limits shoot, he was having issues with his old Winchester semi-auto. I told him he could use my 10-22. I let him use the Eley Target ammo I had been using in it for 2 rounds. He was whipping all of our azzes. I said, "Steve, you are going to have to use your ammo now". He said, ok and pulled out some damn thunderbolts and old golden bullets. I said, ok I'll adjust the turret so you are on target, but you may have to fine tune it. The guy continued to whip our azz and everyone told me not to let him borrow it again. I almost won a couple matches against him but wasn't quite fast enough with my single shot Savage. The damn target ammo I was using kept sticking to my fingers when I was trying to load it quick. Still could not believe he was whipping our azzes with that cheap azzed Remington ammo. That Kidd barrel is not finicky though. Should have known better...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA