Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bro, Trump is the only chance we have. That's why the Military asked him to step in and be the tip of the Spear for them to save America without revolting in a bloody revolutionary war to prevent Kilery from finishing the US of in the second have of the NWOs 16 year plan.

Military intelligence sweated like in Hell fearing Obama would get the CCP/CYA to hit us with a few dirty nukes so he could run up the White Flag before the election to get us finished off before the election for Kilery whose job it was to get us finished off.

Get a clue, the Plan to drain the world wide swamp was not dreamed up by Trump. IOW, he is not the author of this first of its kind Military/Civilian operation. IOW, Trump isn't marching entirely to his tune.

Wtf are you smoking?? The chit you say just blows my mind. What’s even worse you believe it…

Here is a clue, Dumbass, but you keep swallowing the the BS the Nues tells you on Tell a Vision.
And Yeah, before you say it, I know what Everybody "knows" too.

Eyeball you are ph ucking nuts.. I’m glad you “know” everyone thinks you are bat chit crazy..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.