They may well work to some degree, but even so I’m not interested. I hunt public land, and walk in from a half to a full mile or a bit more to my preferred spots (and back of course) over rolling terrain, and often through heavy cover, and on 70-something knees. Every season I start out carrying too much stuff and begin paring it down almost immediately, usually ending up with what I can cram into my pockets. If I’m going to tote something over hill and dale, it’s going to be something worth the trouble, a bino, coffee, or perhaps a rolled-up deer sled or other item to be left at my stand.

While I honestly don’t care how others hunt, or with what, for myself I feel I have to leave something on the table on the deers’ side. If the Ozonics really works, it would seriously impact the number one defense the deer have, and that would diminish my enjoyment and sense of accomplishment in a game that sometimes feels too easy as it is.

Again assuming they work, it might be a good tool for harvesting does, assisting new hunters, etc. especially from blinds and shacks. Didn’t even consider the possibility of damage to equipment. I wonder what, if any, the health impact of breathing ozone might be?

Sorry of this has been too much of a drift from your actual inquiry. Let us know what you think after using it a bit.

Last edited by Pappy348; 10/27/22.

What fresh Hell is this?