Some of you are familiar with my rifle as I have thought about selling it. I have decided to sell the rifle only. Scope and rings will go towards another project. I had this built to shoot some 600-yard F-Class matches and 500-yard steel matches. I have shot 1, F-Class and a couple 500-yard matches. I have been exclusively shooting Lapua Factory 105 Scenar loads. I have some rounds loaded to test but the Factory stuff shoots so good, I have been in no hurry to ladder test it or touch the Eric Cortina Tuner Brake. I have shot NO groups with it, just sighted it in, made a drop chart and started shooting. So, the buyer will get a VERY accurate, carefully, broken in rifle. I might make it a "turn-key" sale. I have all the reloading dies, bullets, etc. plus some factory loads. I also might keep it all and build a light weight 6br to hunt with. Jury is still out and can be discussed with new owner. Here are some pictures and the build sheet from Alamo Precision.

Round count: 195
Gun is mint, like NIB. Face to Face sale Dallas area $4,000 shipped at your expense. Ready to shoot. No 8 month wait.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]