Originally Posted by roundoak
Originally Posted by 117LBS
Originally Posted by roundoak
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I can’t fathom hunting with a group of people who tell me I can’t use my suppressor. I do understand having rules everyone can agree on and apparently they agree and get along fine and it’s absolutely none of my business.

It is sorta comical trail cameras are allowed but a rifle accessory that lowers the sound level a little bit isn’t. Is a muzzle brake allowed? One device reduces recoil and sound while the other reduces recoil and increases sound.
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I can’t fathom hunting with a group of people who tell me I can’t use my suppressor. I do understand having rules everyone can agree on and apparently they agree and get along fine and it’s absolutely none of my business.

It is sorta comical trail cameras are allowed but a rifle accessory that lowers the sound level a little bit isn’t. Is a muzzle brake allowed? One device reduces recoil and sound while the other reduces recoil and increases sound.

Majority rules, you are not welcome in our deer camp.

What a kuhnt!

And you are a Dewey Dumbphuck. All you can do is call people names. Growup.
And you’re a kuhnt. Thanks for showing everyone.

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................