Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

-why were there so many unanswered discrepancies in Michigan's vote count?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

So the election WAS fraudulent..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”