St. Croix takes very good care of me as a guide and I’m very happy with their product. I had come over from Fenwick years ago. I’m extremely happy with their rods.
That was honest disclosure.
I have broken a few, more often than not it was clients in the boat who were using them but still they broke. I’d say maybe 3 in the last ten years. They have a no questions asked warranty policy and have stuck with it so no harm no foul.
I surmise, and just that, these new rods are made of some pretty incredible materials and may require just a bit more attentative use? Maybe I’m way off base?
As KY.. I have some terrific musky models on down to some incredible walleye models as New… posted. Really a great product and I’m very happy with it.
I still get around various tournament venues and know a lot of guys competing who are able to choose from any and there sure are a lot of guys swinging St. Croix.

I think back to the first fiberglass rods that came out and we thought they were the cats meow to now handle these new models, man what a neat change.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.