‘Dr.’ Oz, & Hershal Walker for example; what do the ‘king makers’ think they’re doing? A snake oil salesman from the Oprah show? SOB just lost to a vegetable! Walker seems like a good guy to have a beer with but let’s face it, they ran him because he’s black and famous for football in SEC Georgia. He’s not all that bright or articulate. His past bit him squarely on the ass too when they told him to be against abortion for any reason whatsoever.

The Republican Party better do some soul searching- but they won’t. If they can’t win in the face of 40 year high inflation, crime the highest it’s been since the 70’s, a potato for a president, against people who think freedom means to wave their junk around in public, against people who want to have sex with your kids in schools; it’s over.

I’m as conservative as anyone but then I see some clown on TV telling me it was a good night for republicans? YGTBSM! And if Trump runs again in 2024, we’ll have another democrat in the white house. He actually had good policies and a respectable presidency but he’s a narcissistic sob. His ego won’t let it go. Stupid ass is out there slinging against a perceived Desantis threat.

Yours in Liberty,

BL