I'm new to shotgun reloading, plenty of rifle and some handgun reloading experience. In the absence of good supply from Polywad/RST I'm trying to create low-pressure cartridges for use in a couple of older guns, one of which is 2 5/8". Pretty common story I think. Something like 7/8oz @ around 1150-1200fps.

I have a new MEC Sizemaster and plenty of primed Cheddite 2 1/2s and SG16s. Also have a few saved Fiocchi hulls and Cheddite 209s.

Here's the issue: I've looked at Hodgdon and downloaded the .pdf at the top of this board but the loads are largely useless given the powder choices. All the Alliant powders as well as the Clays series are (and have been) completely unavailable both online and in my area- so no Green Dot, Blue Dot, Unique, Herco, Clays/Universal/International, etc. Even worse, numerous recipes use powders that are discontinued, such as PB, 800X, SR7625, SR4756 and Solo 1000/1250.

Of the remaining load options the faster ones (Titewad, 700X) look to be on the higher pressure side. That pretty much leaves Longshot (noisy and best suited for heavier loads?) and maybe HS-6 (needs fillers?). Am I missing anything? Why no loads for Win572 or WSF?

Question here is really two-fold, first is there a book or other resource I should be using instead, and second what's the best (available) powder for what I am trying to do?

Thanks