Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And now, with the Senate gone, the Red Wave has just evaporated into thin air, into an invisible mist...............as has the likelihood of the country as we've known it surviving. It is now pretty well gone; now on life support, not long to go now.

2024 will be the final nail unless something radically changes by then, which I just don't see.

MM

Citizens in these states are ultimately responsible. Until they stand up to the fraud, and in numbers that can not be ignored, this is the new normal.
How did Michigan go this election?

What difference does statehood make when it’s a national office that effects you as much as it does me. A conservative in MI or even CA is no more responsible than a conservative in WY. All we can do is vote and raise our kids right.
If you don’t understand that the states involved can only be set right by those state’s citizens, I hope you enjoy your pudding after dinner tonight.
The citizens in the states corrupted are as guilty as the players.
You’re talking about national offices that effect you just as much as me. I raise my kids right and vote. Most likely that’s the same things that you do. If you have a better solution come show us.