Originally Posted by baldhunter
Root is spot on.This election is beyond fraud.They want people to dump Trump and back Desantis but,Trump took on the globalist,the deep state,the media,constant BS investigations and continuous law suites.The cabal doesn't play checkers,they play chess.They will do anything it takes to usher in their NWO.Let's say Desantis gets the 2024 nomination.The cabal would love to take Florida and crush Desantis too.Don't get me wrong,I like Desantis.He's doing a great job in Florida.He was part of the Freedom Caucus when he was in Congress,but things change in DC.He will be crushed there if he ever makes it.Why so much hate for Trump?The media controlled by the deep state made people hate Trump.Every day pounded by non-stop bad negative news about Trump.Never any positive coverage.People got tired of it,but yet he still received more votes than any sitting President and still lost through these phony elections.You have to look beyond this Country and look at what is happening globally.They have a global plan for the world and guess what,America ain't first.Do your own research on the 2030 Agenda.Once you understand what it's about,everything starts making sense about what is really going on in this Country. Here is a brief breakdown. https://thenewamerican.com/agenda-2030-threatens-liberty-state-legislators-can-stop-it/

Baldhunter, I agree with your post. Trump did a great deal in his term, and he fought off more crap from the swamp than any other president, and survived, until election day. The machine the swamp put in place could not fail, since they had federal/state/county judges set up to literally throw out any challenge anyone brought forth. This midterm election will be the same.

The theory that the swamp will use Desantis to bury Trump could be true, but once Desantis gets in, make no mistake they will pull the rug out from under him. Desantis has the same pro-American beliefs as Trump, and they won't allow that to happen.