Originally Posted by cwh2
I have only owned the p90. Agree with others that it is blocky, ugly, and fairly crude. It was a $299 purchase brand new. It is plenty accurate, and "mostly reliable". I've had some problems getting it to run right in cold weather, but I think that is mostly resolved. Given the capacity, I don't consider it a great option as a defensive pistol anymore. That said, it rides in the truck, in case I don't have a gun on me.

Generally prefer other options to the 9mm P-series pistols, but I've only shot buddies guns. I found the grip weird on the polymer framed one.

Had a P97DC 45 that didn't like a lot of lube in winter. ESPECIALLY grease. I have a tendency to over lube everything and the pistol would begin to misfeed after about 50 rounds when my too much lube mixed with firing residue, kinda gelled up in the cold. Ammo that ran dirty didn't help. But this was temperatures in the 20s

User error, other than that it ran 100%. I found it ran perfectly with just a drop of oil on the rails. Never tried to run it completely dry. Fairly accurate too. But a clunky pistol. I called it the Beast.

Gifted it to my son and he holds it in high regard. BTW, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like the spartan look of the P series. Certainly "prettier" than any Glock smile

"an armed society is a polite society"