Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Seafire, I really enjoy reading and studying your reloading threads.

It's too early for this, ugh.. stuff, eek

Sorry, I was in the mood about thinking about the recent election fraud ( I mean results)..

The Wizard of Oz, just reminded me a lot of what is in the heads of democRATS at the DNCC..

I could see a young Nancy Pelosi in Dorothy's Character, and then an OLD Nancy Pelosi, in the Wicked Witch's Character...
We have clueless to angry and clueless....in the two characters comparisons.

many of my professors in college use to get thrilled at analysis I use to do when I was in college.
and I have never 'smoked' anything.. cigarettes, cigars, dope etc. NOR used any damn hippie drugs.

Been told I just have the ability to see a bigger picture than most folks do...by many in my lifetime.

But in the Wizard of OZ the wife was watching, I was just seeing comparisons of the theme of the movie and the train of thought coming out of the DNCC and the rest of the dumbo Rats....Both have a common theme in non reality....

No one can see people singing in Joy " Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" with Nancy Pelosi being put out to pasture, by losing her Speaker of the House position?

This is the same mind that comes up with all my reloading "what ifs"..... that came from my Marine Step Dad growing up... "you better use that head for something besides a hat rack BOY!"

I just tend to think outside the box more than most folks do.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez