Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Back in the late ‘80s, there was someone selling sabots for shooting .357 slugs in .44s too, with similar results to the B&D. Still have a copy of an article somewhere in the Pappy Archives. I’ve hankered for a Max myself at times, but since we don’t have any of those pesky straight-wall restrictions here, a regular one is just fine. No great trick to get 1900 with 158s and LilGun as it is.

Tomorrow, a .308 is getting first crack at any volunteers for the freezer. Bucks, does, and bears are all on the approved list. Gonna be cold.

How's the freezer looking?

Freezer be full. Took a fat 1x3 at 0915. 165gr Accubond over 44gr of Varget. Straight on shot. Bullet ended up in the Bag of Unmentionables, but didn’t spill any. Bang-flop. Those bullets and BTs are interchangeable, so whatever blem is available gets bought.

Have to say the trip out with the buck and all my crap had me re-thinking my choice of avocations……..and bears have been scratched off the list!

You go girl!!

That makes two so far so the pressure is definitely off. Any more will be strictly for fun, and after my poor old bones recover from the return trip.

The doe I Grendeled in October is simply delicious. She spent a week in the cooler before being cut up.

What fresh Hell is this?