Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by viking
He probably has the best private security money can buy.

He should just distribute it to each & every dealership in the danger zones, sit back & see what happens. I do believe he has a right (still, maybe) to defend his property.

As for the azzhole AG, it he can't interpret those threats as "ter:sm". I sure like to hear his definition..................those people should be sought out & charged.

MM

I disagree, they should be sought out and then just ".discharged".. conservatives need to set up professional "Antifa and BLM" Covert reaction teams, hit and run, then dissipate hit squads.. take parts of them out, and then disappear... put the fear of God into the little punk wannabes.

on the field of battle, use a bigger hammer than your opponent...

even use armed drones to take them out...Musk has the money to develop that sort of technology...

if a fox was raiding your hen house, what do ya do.. seek out and charge them? No you eliminate them. Even a dumb animal understands that concept. If Antifa and BLM want to live by the sword, let them die by the sword... see how important their cause is to them..

They are a private Army for the democRats.. respond in kind...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez