When I was a kid my grandpa would take me to the rifle range and I would spend the hours shooting my Remington 788 in 30-30 till my heart was content. Grandpa would just sit back on a bench and patiently drink his coffee while watching me shoot. One afternoon everything was going like it always did but this time after I fired a shot grandpa said his right ear popped and was ringing. Grandpa wasn’t wearing ear plugs (neither was I iirc) and he figured it would get better in time but it never did. Grandpa suffered from tinnitus with the constant annoying ringing in his ear for the rest of his life. He eventually got hearing aids but I think they were more annoying to him than the alternative….plus he couldn’t pretend to not hear grandma if he had his hearing aid in place. 😁

My eyesight and my sense of humor are the 2 senses I safeguard and would miss the most.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~