Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Read Valsdad’s post on the last page of the original thread and you’ll have your answer.

Is this a haiku?

Just post the fugking answer.
NH k9

... and he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Nice. The Mystery Machine! wink

NH K9 and I have PMed and spoken many times over the years and we know some of the same people. He's always been solid in my book, and continues to be. That said, I have no explanation for his not simply passing Stubbs off to me, or the intended next guy in line. I've asked directly to have it sent back to me so I could keep the game going. I also offered to simply come and get it. He lives only about 30 miles north of me.

I do know that he had some bad times as far as a serious family loss, and other stuff going on, and that has a lot to do with my not wanting to point any fingers at him. I consider him a friend, even though we've never met. That said, I confess to being at a loss at to why he won't simply send the thing back. It's been a long time and surely, popping something in the mail isn't that challenging. Sir Stubbs is apparently being held captive against his little will, but I've been trying to accept that there's a reasonable explanation. What that is I can't imagine, but I'm not Gookstradamus or whatever. All's the pity, though. I know I, and a lot of folks were having some good, cheap fun and laughs and maybe even shared a bit of solidarity against scumbaggery here with the thread. I very much enjoyed the many glimpses into the worlds from our gang of misfit toys here who played.

Aces, I hadn't seen your belated contributions. Thanks for getting around to posting pics, my man (Cro-Magnon variation). wink . The old hardware and loads and Sam-Bo lure was quality Stubbs material!

I tell you what, send me one of those 12 ga's of yours and I will make a brand new stubbs and send the gun back to you in half the time GG did.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla