Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I hate those damned ugly wind mills.

If the green people were really sincere about carbon dioxide reduction, they'd back the one form of energy that is so far the absolutely safest and does not junk up mile after mile of scenery--nuclear reactors.

Funny you say that. On the east side of Milwaukee, good old Lake Michigan keeps the wind blowing quite a bit. My little sis said there was a proposal for windmills , right in the middle of the liberal neighborhoods . It was shot down faster than you can slap a tick. They said it was unsightly. However, they are all for it 50 mi NW of them, where the conservatives live. As for me, I dont care either way, but so many times I drive by them with discust. There are 1 billion dollars worth of windmills inside of 40 miles of me, and many times none of them are turning. If I were a private investor and spent 1 billion dollars, I would want to see proffits 24/7 till the day I die.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23