The customers will whoop your ass and shoot your tars out in Alabama at the TSC

Let me post this now before it shows up on Hawkeye’s ACTIVE self P website

So in a week when it gets posted on here from Gateway Puddin’ yall can all fawn over it

https://www.fox10tv.com/2022/11/25/two-men-arrested-after-shoplifting-tractor-supply/

Also, let me go ahead and post the contents of the link since Redneck and JnYork are scare to open linky poos

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - Customers at Tractor Supply helped prevent two men from shoplifting today, according to authorities.

Officers said they responded to a call regarding shots fired at the Tractor Supply located at 5618 Highway 90 at approximately 9:10 a.m. Friday morning.

Upon arrival, police said they discovered a male subject had left the store without paying for merchandise. As the man attempted to get into a waiting vehicle, he was stopped and detained by a bystander. The driver of the vehicle attempted to leave and a second bystander fired shots at his tires. The driver fled and was later located according to officers.

Toby Priest, 53, and Troy Brown, 46, were identified by authorities as the two suspects and were arrested and charged with theft of property. Priest was also charged with driving with a suspended license.

Oh yeah, lemme post the pics of the perps too since only 4% of the forum membershît here is smart enough to post pics

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]